Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology for the world’s biggest brands? We welcome you to join the Internship Program in PT Procter & Gamble Operations Indonesia.
As Plant Technician Internship, you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
What You Will Do
You will likely be placed in one of the following areas:
Production - Packing.
Here you would work on getting our product into its final packaging and set up in pallets. The three priorities for packing departments are safety, quality, and productivity.
Your mission would be to:
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization).
- Support one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line.
- Establish methods for solving technical problems Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools.
Production - Making.
This is the department that produces our products based on recipes from R&D. Your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time. As you do this, you will see opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us to eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
In this department, you will:
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills).
- Support one or more key projects for continuous improvement in the line.
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process, and standardize work.
In assuring the quality of all our products, you would work to ensure a consistent quality in line with customer expectations as well as in accordance with local laws and P&G guidelines. It validates all the formulas and equipment prior to production and is also responsible for the study of “non-standards” to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles.
You will ensure that the quality of the products is optimal. For this, you will support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for:
- Penultimate Year of pursuing diploma’s degree or fresh graduate of diploma degree in Engineering, Chemical Analyst, Pharmacy, and Microbiology Background.
- Good English writing, reading, and speaking skills.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work in Karawang Industrial Area.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Pharmacy and...
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm