How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way?
If so, we have the perfect chance for you.
Internship in P&G finance function is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving, competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
What You Will Do
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 - You will work on at least one or two big projects.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and respectful team and work closely with colleagues from other functions - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in flexible work arrangements.
Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get full time job offer from P&G.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Are able to work as intern from Jan-April 2021 (duration is negotiable based on LM approval).
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for finance.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm