How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one?
Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way?
If so, we have the perfect chance for you.
Internship in P&G finance function is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving, competition, and customers’ reality makes working in a consumer good’s business dynamic every single day!
What we offer you:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will work on at least one or two big projects.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and respectful team and work closely with colleagues from other functions – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in flexible work arrangements.
Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get a full-time job offer from P&G.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open to all fields of study, but majors/having experience with finance/business/related field are preferred.
- You are 3rd year or last year students.
- Available to do full internship for 3 months (Jan-March 2024).
- Have base analytical thinking for insights-based decision making.
- Born leaders and are passionate to make things happen.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for finance.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we have grown to be the best business leaders in the industry.
With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions.
We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm