Join the world’s largest FMCG Company for your 2022 internship! At P&G, we want you to get your career off to a fast start. We hand you real responsibility from the moment you walk through the door. We believe it’s the best way to learn.
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently state of the art in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology.
This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started with us.
Our marketing (brand management) teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands.
You will dive right in on one of our world-renowned brands, developing marketing plans and identifying marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Together, we will continue to build the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
As an intern at P&G you will work with a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in Indonesia consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).
Doing an internship with us a way to experience the company from within, and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
What You Will Do
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 - You will work on at least one or two big projects.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and respectful team and work closely with colleagues from other functions - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in flexible work arrangements.
Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get full time job offer from P&G.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Are able to work as intern from Jan-April 2021 (duration is negotiable based on LM approval).
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for finance.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm