We welcome you to apply for an internship within our Finance & Accounting department. This is a rare opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments, as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives, as we work together to build our businesses. Our role within P&G is to provide leadership on business decision-making and leading the Company's projects to maximize long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return.
We want people who want a career, not just a job. We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intend to sharpen your functional skills while building your broader business and leadership skills. We focus on development Early in your career, we offer a rotational assignment model where employees change assignments every 2 to 3 years.
As an intern, you will be assigned into one of our teams: Brand/Region/Global business units, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, Supply Chain Finance, Sales Finance. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally – via business travel or to complete a 3 to 4-year assignment somewhere else in the world. If you prefer, you can choose to “specialize” in one of the following sub-functions and become a subject matter expert for the company.
What Success Looks Like:
- Lead and develop business strategy with a finance perspective.
- Drive work independently while cooperating with a multi-function team.
- Work as stewardship owner.
What You Will Do
As a finance intern, you will lead a project working with a team with representatives from various other functions that are responsible for a brand or channel or supply chain, etc. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across several aspects of the business including: Business strategy development and execution.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Financial analysis to drive superior return on investment.
- Price plans.
- Market intelligence.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Are able to work fully as interns from June to September 2020.
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Finance.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm