Take your internship with the #1 Company for Leaders*! The P&G Internship Program is a holistic 2-3 months program designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment of P&G. Undergraduates accepted into the program are each entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of their internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship, and formal training as they deliver their work at P&G.
CMK (Consumer & Market Knowledge) core work is to integrate all the stakeholders understanding and catalyze the business growth of the corporate, business unit, category, brand, and initiative levels. Other CMK’s unique responsibility that is justified with P&G mantra “Consumer is Boss”, is to champion the voice of the consumer and be on the forefront of market trends which will leads to breakthrough innovation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student in penultimate year, all major background
- Have a strong drive to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skill
- Interested in pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.