In Consumer Market Knowledge (CMK), we directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it & how we can we influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research. We answer questions like: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target shoppers and how do we best reach them? How can we invent exciting in-store & on-line shopper experiences?
What You Will Do
- You will act as an internal, active, and influential business strategy consultant, whose role is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution. You will be part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, Research & Development and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making & how the brain works and deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and build findings to shape P&G business strategies. Growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external guides to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the CMK family.
What We Offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentoring - You will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - Employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students with:
- Data Analytics, Social studies or anthropological /psychology background a plus (optional).
- Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources.
- Team orientation, “can-do” attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Ability to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm