Have innovative thinking, like to work in a team and eager to experience leading a business? Take your internship with the #1 Company for Leaders!
The P&G Internship Program is a holistic 5-6 months program designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment of P&G. Undergraduates accepted into the program are each entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of their internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship, and formal training as they deliver their work at P&G.
P&G Sales work collaboratively with multi-functional team to strategically build customer collaborative partnership and contribute to joint business plans. It’s our job to make sure everyone gain the best result from P&G – our customer. You will work as 1 sales – multi-functional team in a diverse environment, across multiple product lines, business units to create and lead the delivery of P&G’s in-market strategies. You will use conceptual selling techniques and data based presentation to influence customer’s decision in critical business areas, including develop distribution, pricing, and merchandising strategies from various customers from retailers to wholesalers.
Minimum 22 weeks
Start Date: September 2019
The exact start date of internship can be flexible based on student’s availability
What you will do
Why take the P&G Internship Management Experience?
- Work on a live, independent business project that YOU OWN, LEAD and EXECUTE
- Experience a global corporate environment and work with a diverse, cross-cultural team
- Get formal training from P&G’s Leadership and Functional Colleges
- Be coached and mentored by seasoned P&G leaders
- Experience being a P&Ger and present your project to experienced leaders during your midpoint and final presentation
- Get compensated for the work you deliver
- Finally, the best fit interns have potential to receive a Job Offer from P&G for Full time Management Positions after they graduate
Required Skills and Abilities
- An undergraduate student in penultimate year, all major background
- Have a strong drive to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Interested in pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
Have background and strength in:
- Any major for Sales
- Computer science for Sales IT
- Finance for Sales Finance
- Supply network for Sales PS
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2019, 6:00 pm