We are passionate about growing individuals to become our future leaders and committed to your personal development to enable this.
A great opportunity for third and final year students to get real marketing experience in the biggest FMCG company.
This full-time internship will last for 3-6 months (depending on the project) and will allow you to experience the real job that marketing managers do in P&G.
What You Will Do
As of day 1, you will run your own projects with the coaching and supervision of marketing manager: business analysis, advertising development, media planning - all aspects of marketing job!
Upon successful completion, you will get a chance to become a permanent employee.
What We Offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills - You get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring - You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - Employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third or final year student.
- Has good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
- Has great leadership, ability to work independently, and as a team worker.
- Is ready for a full-time work arrangement.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm