Assisting in the account management operations under the supervision of an account manager.
What You Will Do
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Assisting in monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Collaborates with Strategic Planning to develop briefs.
- Builds expertise on a brand’s competitive landscape and product differentiators.
- Sets up meetings, includes the correct people, and provides accurate agendas and precise, actionable meeting notes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate or final year student in marketing, communications or similar field.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends, techniques and social media usage.
- Interested and willing to learn more about digital and social media platform.
- A good team player and able to adapt easily in the work environment.
- Able to quickly understand directions and execute what needs to be done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm