Mubadala Petroleum Fresh Graduate Internship Program is an excellent way to gain exposure in international Oil and Gas Company and as an opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and competencies with the real working experience.
The program is for Fresh Graduate and will start in the beginning of 2022 up to 31 December 2022.
What You Will Do
Provides support for Supply Chain Management Department activities, including:
- Procurement process compliance.
- Monitor compliance with the procurement process.
- Prepare and monitoring Centralized Integrated Vendor Database (CIVD) announcement and registration process.
- Assist Pre-qualification process.
- Preparing correspondence with tenderer i.e.: invitation letter, bid bulletin, negotiation letter, nomination letter etc.
- Ad-hoc project assignment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management, Economy Management or other relevant major.
- Minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) is 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh graduate, 0 up to less than 1 year of experience.
- Computer literate, familiar with excel spreadsheet and other database tools.
- Good communication in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written) is a must.
- Your success to date must demonstrate your passion in delivering work to high standards and working in a cohesive team in order to produce results.
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain,...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm