Mubadala Petroleum Fresh Graduate Internship Program is an excellent way to gain exposure in international Oil and Gas Company and as an opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and competencies with the real working experience.
The program is for Fresh Graduate and will start in the beginning of 2022 up to 31 December 2022.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate internship program including Practical Work, Thesis Writing, Fresh Graduate by assisting with recruitment, selection, onboarding, program and end of program.
- Support and assist in Learning and Development (internal and external training, in-house program, etc.).
- Support and assist in Work Life Effectiveness Program.
- Support learning and development activities and HC function.
- Facilitate employee in remuneration process such as: BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Pension Fund, Medical Benefit, Statutory Benefit.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, Psychology or other relevant major.
- Minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) is 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh graduate, 0 up to less than 1 year of experience.
- Good communication in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written) is a must.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Communication skills and assertiveness.
- Active in Organization activities is a plus.
- Your success to date must demonstrate your passion in delivering work to high standards and working in a cohesive team in order to produce results.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Management, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm