Mubadala Petroleum Fresh Graduate Internship Program is an excellent way to gain exposure in international Oil and Gas Company and as an opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and competencies with the real working experience.
The program is for Fresh Graduate and will start in the beginning of 2022 up to 31 December 2022.
What You Will Do
- Provide content of publications internally and externally.
- Concept, create and produce the promoting items including design and its communications tools (poster, flyer, banner, brochure, signage, etc.).
- Support day to day Corporate Social Responsibility operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication Design or other relevant major.
- Minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) is 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh graduate, 0 up to less than 1 year of experience.
- Good communication in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written) is a must.
- Eager to learn.
- Experience in creating content.
- Experience in creating and produce design.
- Your success to date must demonstrate your passion in delivering work to high standards and working in a cohesive team in order to produce results.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm