Mubadala Petroleum Fresh Graduate Internship Program is an excellent way to gain exposure in international Oil and Gas Company and as an opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and competencies with the real working experience.
The program is for Fresh Graduate and will start in the beginning of 2022 up to 31 December 2022.
What You Will Do
- Perform the technical support for the prospect generation & maturation process.
- Provide G&G technical support for the drilling preparation.
- Provide support for New Venture activities.
- Assist Exploration team in any relevant meeting preparation and follow-up process (both internal and external meetings).
- Liaise with DDM team for the G&G data management QA/QC.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree in Geology or Geophysics major.
- Minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) is 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh graduate, 0 up to less than 1 year of experience.
- Good at Microsoft Office and drawing software.
- Basic skill in some G&G software application is preferable.
- Good communication in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written) is a must.
- Pro-active, self-initiative & team players.
- Your success to date must demonstrate your passion in delivering work to high standards and working in a cohesive team in order to produce results.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm