Mubadala Petroleum Fresh Graduate Internship Program is an excellent way to gain exposure in international Oil and Gas Company and as an opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and competencies with the real working experience.
The program is for Fresh Graduate and will start in the beginning of 2022 up to 31 December 2022.
What You Will Do
- Support the IT Service Management Initiative.
- IT Coordination and Administrations activities.
- Support Project Management in the IT function.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Economy, Business Management or other relevant majors.
- Minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) is 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh graduates should have less than 1 year of experience.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office.
- Good communication in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written) is a must.
- Prefer to have knowledge or experience in Project Management.
- Team player, good communication, willing to learn and work hard.
- Your success to date must demonstrate your passion in delivering work to high standards and working in a cohesive team in order to produce results.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Information...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm