Mubadala Petroleum Fresh Graduate Internship Program is an excellent way to gain exposure in international Oil and Gas Company and as an opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and competencies with the real working experience.
The program is for Fresh Graduate and will start in the beginning of 2022 up to 31 December 2022.
What You Will Do
- Assist Balikpapan Representative Officer (BROF) to handle office administration.
- Assist BROF to provide support to all functions that need local support, focusing on Business Services, Operations, Project, HSSE, Commercial, SCM, and ERC. This includes dealing with external stakeholders.
- Assist BROF to implement HSSE management.
- Assist BROF to improve business process as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold Diploma (D3) degree in Management, Administration, Communications, or other relevant majors.
- Minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) is 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh graduate, 0 up to less than 1 year of experience.
- Willing to be assigned in in Balikpapan. Domicile in Balikpapan is preferred.
- Good communication in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written) is a must.
- Your success to date must demonstrate your passion in delivering work to high standards and working in a cohesive team in order to produce results.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Communications, Management
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm