Mekari is Indonesia's no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Talenta, Sleekr, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of business in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you - Entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale. Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
At Mekari, we want to make evidence-based decisions whenever possible. Hence, the People Analytics function was started this year to conduct research to inform people-related business decisions.
As People Analytics Intern, you will work together with the People Analytics Lead to develop hypotheses and identify significant variables affecting performance, engagement, and productivity of Mekarians. The ideal candidate for this role is a curious and organized person with strong fluency with statistics and research methodology.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop, and conduct survey and/or experimental research.
- Analyze and manipulate data in R, SPSS, STATA, or other statistical languages.
- Run fundamental statistical analyses such as ANOVAs and regressions to address research questions, test hypotheses, and model relationships between variables of interests.
- Report on and document results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current student or fresh graduate in Economics, Statistics, Math, or any major with substantial exposure to statistics.
- Experienced in data management and data analysis.
- Fluency in research methodology.
- Good command of STATA or other analytics programs.
- Available for at least 3 months of internship.
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm