Mekari is Indonesia's no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Talenta, Sleekr, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of businesses in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you - entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale. Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
What You Will Do
- Working together with product managers in defining product concept derived from business needs and user needs.
- Conducting user research with different kind of methods such as focus group discussion, usability testing, in-depth interview, ethnography and other user tests.
- Discover customer journey toward specific behavior depend on the product itself.
- Analyse users’ insight and translate the result into list of features.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student majoring in any field.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS or Coding is not required but is a plus.
- Experienced with " Ethnographic Research", "Usability testing" and/or "A/B testing" is a plus.
- Strong understanding, empathy, and sense about customers.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills.
- Motivated, high curiosity, dynamic and result oriented.
- Job type:Internships
Research and Development
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm