Mekari is Indonesia's no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Talenta, Sleekr, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of businesses in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you: entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale.
Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
What You Will Do
- Responsible to assist MPP fulfillments.
- Assist hiring partner to analyze current staffing needs & create a forecast.
- Involved in the development of talent acquisition strategy & hiring plan.
- Assist hiring partner in handling end to end talent acquisition process such as job listing, sourcing, scheduling, interview and conduct any related tests.
- Maintain and update new hires data and related documents.
- To identify areas of improvement by using recruitment metrics & candidate experience survey.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) from any field, preferably from Psychology, Law, Human Resource Management, Industrial Engineering.
- Knowledge about Labor law and regulation will be an advantage.
- Passionate in people and taking care of organization.
- Meticulous with data and administrative task.
- Proactive with good initiatives.
- Able to work under pressure in fast pace environment.
- Take action to get things done.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Human Resources, Law, Psychology and...
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm