Mekari is Indonesia's no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Talenta, Sleekr, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of business in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you - entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale. Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
What You Will Do
- The role of a Software Engineer Intern is to support the assigned facility and the daily operations of local and wide area issues correspond with the needs.
- In Mekari you will not only be an intern, but an intern with a real impact & contribution to the company!
- You'll be assigned to an important role & real task, thrilling isn't it?
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate is also welcomed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable and confident speaking to mid-level and lead executives.
- Strong organizational skills Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and results focused Scrappy and competitive.
- Desire to drive results and improve every single day.
- Prior experience selling or marketing is a plus but is not required.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle, disdain for failure and hunger/appreciation for feedback.
- Have extraordinary oral & written communication skills.
- Have deep self-motivation and the ability to self-manage.
- Ready To Act As an Agent Of Change, not just the ordinary intern.
- We expect a developer with a good ability in problem-solving.
- Developer will work closely with Lead Engineer, Scrum Master, and QA Engineer also work with our remote overseas engineering team (English is required).
- Comfortable solving complex problems through technology.
- Good knowledge of API, micro services and caching solutions.
- Humble and hungry engineer. Always curious, always looking for a better way.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm