The role of a Software Engineer Intern is to support the assigned facility and the daily operations of local and wide area issues correspond with the needs.
In Mekari you will not just only be an intern, but an intern with a real impact & contribution to the company! You'll be assigned to an important role & real task, thrilling isn't it?
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
- We expect a developer with a good ability in problem-solving.
- Developer will work closely with the Lead Engineer, Scrum Master, and QA Engineer also work with our remote overseas engineering team (English is required).
- Comfortable solving complex problems through technology.
- Good knowledge of API, micro services and caching solutions.
- Humble and hungry engineer. Always curious, always looking for a better way.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable and confident speaking to mid-level and executives.
- Strong organizational skills Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and results focused Scrappy and competitive.
- Desire to drive results and improve every single day.
- Prior experience selling or marketing is a plus but is not required.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle, disdain for failure and hunger/appreciation for feedback.
- Have deep self-motivation and the ability to self-manage.
- Ready To Act As The Agent Of Change - not just the ordinary intern.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th May 2020, 6:00 pm