What You Will Do
Currently we’re looking for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to help us with:
- Build and maintain test tools/frameworks that we use.
- Review system design and technical implementation, make sure its “Testability” and “Readability”.
- Work closely with engineers and the product team to create an awesome solution.
- Identify flaws in system implementation, including UX, functionality, reliability and security.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion as a problem solver.
- Proactive, vigilant, responsible and collaborative.
- Fluent in automation test tools (cucumber, selenium etc).
- Understanding of release pipeline.
- Understanding of web services and REST API.
- Understanding in SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL).
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th May 2020, 6:00 pm