Mekari is Indonesia's no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Talenta, Sleekr, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of business in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you - Entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale. Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
What You Will Do
The role as Marketing intern serves a very important part in maximizing Mekari digital & physical presence by creating mind-blowing content / campaign for our desired target market.
In Mekari, an intern is not just an ordinary intern, but an intern with a real impact & contribution to the company! You'll be assigned to an important role & real task, thrilling isn't it?
- Maintain the awesomeness in the marketing team! Assist to plan, ideate, delegate, execute and manage all marketing initiatives.
- Measure and analyze digital marketing reports. Candidate must evaluate the performance and check if marketing goals/KPIs/ROI have been achieved.
- Developing effective influencer management recommendations.
- Keeping up with the latest target market's trend.
- Managing day-to-day operations of agency projects related to influencers management.
- Managing influencer database, assets, and campaign for Mediatics.
- Managing online advertising and influencer team to deliver best services for clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last year student majoring in Communication, Marketing or any related major (pursuing bachelor degree).
- Fresh Graduate are welcome.
- Good communication skill.
- Digital Savvy.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm