The role as Marketing intern serves a very important part in maximizing Mekari digital & physical presence by creating mind-blowing content / campaigns for our desired target market.
In Mekari, an intern is not just an ordinary intern, but an intern with a real impact & contribution to the company! You'll be assigned to an important role & real task, thrilling isn't it?
What You Will Do
- Maintain the awesomeness in the marketing team! Assist to plan, ideate, delegate, execute and manage all marketing initiatives.
- Measure and analyze digital marketing reports. Candidates must evaluate the performance and check if marketing goals/KPIs/ROI have been achieved.
- Developing effective influencer management recommendations.
- Keeping up with the latest target market's trend.
- Managing day-to-day operations of agency projects related to influencers management.
- Managing influencer database, assets, and campaign for Mediatics.
- Managing online advertising and influencer team to deliver best services for clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last year students majoring in Communication, Marketing or any related major (pursuing Bachelor degree).
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Good communication skill.
- Digital Savvy.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:7th May 2020, 6:00 pm