Mekari is Indonesia's no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Sleekr, Talenta, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of businesses in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you - Entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale.
Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
What You Will Do
Handling mostly the contract preparation, drafting and reviewing especially for business agreements – revenue generating type of contracts in the areas of among others: e-commerce, financial technology, logistic, insurance, digital products, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last year Law student or Law Fresh graduate.
- Experience in drafting a business contract and contract negotiation.
- Well know business law, corporate & employment law.
- Excellent teamwork.
- Excellent communication in written and oral to liaise with business stakeholder. Able to communicate in English (written and oral) would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Experience in advising non-legal persons on legal risks.
- Experience operating in ambiguous circumstances.
- Able to be proactive and take initiative.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm