The role of an HR & GA Intern is to support the assigned facility and the daily operations of local and wide area issues related to HR & GA. Serve as the administrator for the assigned facility and provide support to the functions.
In Mekari you will not just only be an intern, but an intern with a real impact & contribution to the company! You'll be assigned to an important role & real task, thrilling isn't it?
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
- Prior experience selling or marketing is a plus but is not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable and confident speaking to mid-level and executives.
- Strong organizational skills Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and results focused Scrappy and competitive.
- Desire to drive results and improve every single day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle, disdain for failure and hunger/appreciation for feedback.
- Have deep self-motivation and the ability to self-manage.
- Ready to act as the agent of change, not just the ordinary intern.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th May 2020, 6:00 pm