As an Event Management Intern, you will be given the ownership to co-organize a nationwide event. The job will require you to coordinate with a lot of internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with an effective communication skill and a passion to get things done. Apply if you are looking for an opportunity to build a strong portfolio and make a mark in the industry.
What You Will Do
Your scope of work will be to provide assistance in:
- Event planning and organization, including venue survey and budget management.
- Event promotion, including pre-event/roadshow in universities and social media.
- Speaker and volunteer management.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are an ideal candidate if you are:
- Someone who follows through - You do what you say you’re going to do!
- An effective communicator.
- Independent - You can run projects with minimum supervision, and have the initiative to figure things quickly.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th May 2020, 6:00 pm