Mekari is Indonesia's no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Talenta, Sleekr, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of businesses in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you - entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale. Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
What You Will Do
As an Event Management Intern, you will be given the ownership to co-organize a nationwide event. The job will require you to coordinate with a lot of internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with an effective communication skill and a passion to get things done.
Apply if you are looking for an opportunity to build a strong portfolio and make a mark in the industry.
Your scope of work will be to provide assistance in:
- Event planning and organization, including venue survey and budget management.
- Event promotion, including pre-event/roadshow in universities and social media.
- Speaker and volunteer management.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are an ideal candidate if you are:
- Someone who follows through—you do what you say you’re going to do!
- An effective communicator.
- Independent- You can run projects with minimum supervision and have the initiative to figure things quickly.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm