Mekari is Indonesia's no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Sleekr, Talenta, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of businesses in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you - Entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale.
Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
What You Will Do
- Support the CEO Office team in framing business problems; finding and analyzing relevant data to solve strategic business issues.
- Conduct quantitative/qualitative research and analysis necessary in developing recommendations for Management Team.
- Prepare and finalize, among others: process mapping and business process improvement, performance dashboard, etc.
- Act as PMO for multiple projects.
- Monitor the overall performance of relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Coordinating the development of SOP, manual, training materials and other documents as needed to enable a successful implementation of new business/project.
- Visualize overall project schedule, report project issues status, and potential risks responsible for data reconciliation and project documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Required Skills - Project Management, Business Intelligence, Business Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Finance/Business or another quantitative discipline.
- Exposure to both strategy and operations side of the business is preferred.
- Experience in the technology industry preferred.
- Adaptable, agile, and willing to learn.
- Strong work ethic and proven track record working in teams.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to details.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm