Bring your passion and energy to work and impact patient lives!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
As a Trainee, you will be exposed to the world of Medtronic and our MISSION through a comprehensive Training and Education program.
What You Will Do
- Trainees will go through various on the job experiences like technical training on a therapy, operation theatre management skills, selling & market development skills through assigned projects.
- Execute the assigned project in defined timelines.
- Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Processing Information - Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers and other external sources.
- Thinking Creatively - Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Requires a University Degree preferably in the area of Health Sciences, example Biomedical science (graduation year 2020/2021).
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Consistent academic track record.
- High level of passion, energy, commitment and integrity.
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and prioritizing work.
- Willingness to travel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm