What You Will Do
We seek to find individuals who are up for a challenging, fast, dynamic assignment, to be given responsibilities where you will be the pilot that navigates the project from its departure up until it reaches its destination. Interns in the future can potentially work permanently for L’Oréal.
What’s in it for you?
- Discover what it’s like to work in one of the fastest growing FMCG’s.
- Be directly mentored by Industry professionals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Indonesian Nationality.
- University Student – currently pursuing Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Available for full time internship up to 6 months Monday – Friday from 9.00am – 6.00pm.
- Proficient in English both verbal & written.
- Has leadership experience and active in student organizations/ campus activity.
- Possess good communication skills & positive working attitude.
- Dynamic & creative, with high energy.
- Superb analytical skills and takes initiative.
- Understand step by step on Project Development from User Requirement, Design, Development, Testing, Acceptance test and go Live.
- Powerpoint skill – know how to create simple yet effective announcement/communications.
- Familiar with Ms. Excel.
- Basic IT Skill, such SQL.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:20th September 2018, 6:00 pm