Sales Leadership Development Program (SLPD) is a 12 months management trainee program specifically designed for those who aspire to build a strong career in commercial or operational sales. Within the program you will be assigned to various Sales Operation specific projects as part of a planned integration and development program. The program facilitates accelerated development to acquire knowledge and skills to prepare for future responsibilities in Sales Operation for the Consumer Product Division. Upon completing the program you will be designated an entry level managerial position.
What you will do
- Actively participate in the activities of the department (e.g. meetings, conferences, projects)
- Meet sales objectives set for sales assignment
- Meet project/assignment objectives
- Prepare individual memos for management to bring a personal perspective to markets,
- competition, L’Oréal product positioning and organization.
- Carry-out intensive learning with a combination of classroom, advance training and on the job training which will further enhance your capability as a sales person
- Experience, analyze and understand the core business of sales function
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates holding minimum bachelor degree from any field (max 2 years working experience)
- Strong interest in sales career
- Open to be placed across Indonesia
- Has leadership experience within organizations
- Strong perseverance and self-starter
- Excellent in Negotiation and Communication
- Performs well under pressure
- Superb analytical skills and capable to work with numbers
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:1st June 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.