Are you looking for a real working experience in the world’s leading beauty company? If yes, then L’Oréal High Flyer Internship is for you as it is a 6 months program designed for students who are looking for a real project, real responsibilities, and a real life working experience.
We seek to find individuals who are up for a challenging, fast, dynamic assignment, to be given responsibilities where you will be the pilot that navigates the project from its departure up until it reaches its destination. Interns in the future can join the Management Trainee Program by L’Oréal.
What You Will Do
- Discover what it’s like to work in one of the fastest growing FMCG’s.
- Be directly mentored by Industry professionals.
- Opportunity to be evaluated to join our MT program (Young Entrepreneur Program).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Indonesian Nationality.
- University Student – currently pursuing a Bachelor/Master Degree without professional working experience (internships not included).
- Available for full time internship up to 6 months Monday – Friday from 9.00am – 6.00pm.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
- Familiar with graphic design applications (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc).
- Familiar with event management.
- Portfolio required.
- Proficient in English both verbal & written.
- Has leadership experience and active in student organizations/campus activity.
- Possess good communication skills & positive working attitude.
- Dynamic & creative, with high energy.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Take initiative.
Create your story with us today and lead the change!
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm