The Product & Engineering team in LINE Indonesia is in charge to develop, launch, maintain, and improve local services that can serve the needs of Indonesian users and can help LINE to sustain its business and operation in Indonesia.
This also includes being in charge of technical consultation and developer relations activities to ensure that business partners and 3rd-party developers can build meaningful use cases on top of LINE platform.
Some products we have launched and maintains includes: LINE TODAY App, LINE Jobs, LINE Help, LINE Ramadan, and LINE Siaga. Established 3 years ago, the Product & Engineering team still feels and operates like a startup.
You will be working with highly passionate individuals in a team who has demonstrated high ownership whilst having fun and flexibility at work.
What You Will Do
- Deploy LINE products for developers, testers and users.
- Maintain and monitor system to detect problems, conduct post-incident review and fixes.
- Develop CI / CD tools / scripts to automate routine operations for efficient software development process.
- Participate in the entire software development process including design, development, delivery, monitoring, and improvement.
- Work with other engineers to build appropriate service environment, operate services, and improve them continuously.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student/recent graduates majoring Computer Science, or another related field, from reputable university.
- Fully available during 3-months internship period to work on-site in LINE Indonesia office.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, strong problem-solving skill.
- Knowledge in - Use of standard algorithms and data structures. Linux/Unix development environment. Task automation scripts (Bash / Python). Git commands.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Strong interest and ability to learn any new technical solutions.
- Experience in using GCP or other major cloud platform services (AWS, Azure).
- Knowledge in - Networking (HTTP 1.1/2, TCP/IP, DNS, etc.); Access control (VPC, NAT, Firewall, black/whitelist, IAM); Load balancing; Basic internet security threats and mitigation (HTTPs, SSL certificates, JWT); CI / CD tools (Jenkins, GitHub actions / hooks).
- Experience in developing or using: Server using Java 8+; Containerization (Kubernetes); Basic database queries (SQL, MongoDB, etc.); Basic Redis queries.
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm