We are currently opening an internship position in our Marketing team who will be working alongside with global counterparts to engage with LINE users in Indonesia through marketing content & campaign.
What You Will Do
- Create concept of content & campaign for LINE Indonesia social media channel based on LINE feature, trending topic within LINE user, and seasonal moments.
- Working together with the Brand Design team for the content production process. Including copywriting, image asset, and also tone and manner for the content & campaign.
- Operate LINE Indonesia social media channels such as posting, managing engagement from followers/users.
- Working with several stakeholders for campaign execution.
- Analyze and report LINE Indonesia social media performance periodically.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final-year student / fresh graduate from reputable university. Preferably from Communication, Marketing, Journalism; or having experience in managing/producing content in social media.
- Social media savvy, keep up with the latest trend, and have a good preference in content (image, video, article, etc).
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills in both Indonesian and English language.
- Having an experience internship in social media admin is a plus.
- Attention to detail, good time-management skills and ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm