LINE is opening an internship position in our Business Support team who will be working for the well-being and internal system of LINE ID employees. If you're looking for challenges and passionate in serving communities through technology, come and spread happiness indirectly to 90M+ LINE users.
What you will do
- Being the 1st layer to user inquiries regarding IT matter
- Maintain Macbook, Windows laptop, printer and CCTV to meet user’s satisfaction
- Handling and reporting product problems and issues
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year/ recent graduates of Computer Science / Telecommunication Engineering from reputable university
- Fully available during 3-month internship period
- Diligent person who put attention to details
- Familiar with Linux Terminal, Windows CMD, Printer, CCTV
- Good understanding about MacOS, Windows 7, 10.
- Fast learner and willingness to learn new things
- Job Type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:2nd October 2018, 6:00 pm