LINE is opening an internship position in our energetic project team who will be working alongside with global counterparts to take part in building, nurturing, and enhancing a UGC platform that will engage users in Indonesia. If you're looking for challenges and passionate in serving communities through technology, come and spread happiness to 90M+ LINE users in Indonesia.
What you will do
- Manage Content (browsing, posting, monitoring)
- Manage the UGC platform and its content to encourage and maintain a healthy user participation in scale.
- Participate in the team's operational process setup and continuously enhance its operational efficiency.
- Generate new operational-level ideations (from daily operation and marketing to feature-based ideas) to improve the platform and execute them from start to finish
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year/ recent graduates from reputable university
- Fully available during 3-month internship period
- Diligent person who put attention to details
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Has experience in creating & managing [email protected], Facebook, Instagram accounts
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in Indonesian and English
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.