Lazada’s Key Account Analysts work alongside our Category Managers to identify sales opportunities and cultivate seller relationships. You will also be responsible for overseeing our product assortment and availability, gleaning insights and driving opportunities that maximize sales potential.
You should possess a passion for e-commerce, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment. You will also grow with us - Lazada’s focus is on creating career paths within the organization that ensure you are able to continually enhance your own career prospects.
Our Key Account Management are strategically segmented into categories, including - FMCG, Fashion, Home Living & Automotive, Electronics
What You Will Do
- Develop, monitor and manage an assigned portfolio of brands and merchants on Lazada platform.
- Evaluate performance on a daily, weekly and month basis to further optimize product, pricing and promotion decisions, as well as marketing spend.
- Curate comprehensive trend knowledge and industry insights to drive category success.
- Develop channel marketing and promotions plans.
- Coach sellers in maximizing yield from our platform, and internal teams on optimal seller support.
- Establish strong relationships with Lazada’s partners, and support their activities on our platform.
- Support Lazada’s partners in their store launches, sales campaigns and brand events.
- Coordinate with other internal teams to ensure adequate support in areas like supply chain, customer service and marketing; ensure changes in our business create win-win scenarios for Lazada and our sellers.
- Pitch promotional tools for the platform that will help sellers increase customer traffic and sales.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with minimum GPA 3.3 before May 2021.
- Major in Business, Economics, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering or any related field.
- Max of 18 months of working experience.
- Active in leadership roles via curricular involvement in university.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to derive solutions accordingly.
- Passionate towards retail, marketing and e-commerce.
- Enjoys planning, negotiations and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable, and comfortable in a fast-changing and fluid environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Well versed with Excel and Microsoft Office package.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm