The Business Development team supports the e-commerce platform operations, and the team’s main goal is to ensure a healthy growing supply of new sellers and brands with a strong interaction with the platform. There are 2 types of efforts: including - mass inflow and incubation for all new sellers, and targeted hunting and onboarding of strategic sellers & brands in line with the respective category strategy.
What You Will Do
- Refine sourcing strategy and identify new market segments and valuable seller/brand prospects through data driven.
- Facilitate sourcing and onboarding of leads (sellers/brands) based on the company and category strategy.
- Identify new seller/brand prospects through data-driven analysis on the market and Lazada.
- Consistently hit targets for new target seller acquisition.
- Perform scalable processes to ensure efficient acquisition and effective incubation for our new sellers’ growth, in line with our long-term strategic planning.
- Directly interact with key new sellers to build relationship and ensure strong performance with Lazada.
- Ensure overall campaign target are met through planning, forecasting, marketing and collaboration with internal teams.
- Recommend processes and performance measures to improve and motivate BD task force in line with the company objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with minimum GPA 3.3 before May 2021.
- Major in Business, Economics, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering or any related field.
- Max of 18 months of working experience.
- Active in leadership roles via curricular involvement in university.
- Passionate on e-commerce merchandising, marketing, branding and understanding of consumer journey.
- Possess strong data analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable, and comfortable in a fast-changing and fluid environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation and negotiation skills in English and Indonesian.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm