Lazada’s Campaign team helps enhance both seller performance and user experience through category and cross-category campaigns on our platforms. As a Campaign Analyst, you will be responsible for coordinating across business functions on campaign execution, and ensuring the different elements fall into place to drive awareness, engagement, and sales. You will also grow with us - Lazada’s focus is on creating career paths within the organization that ensure you are able to continually enhance your own career prospects.
What You Will Do
Campaign Person in Charge:
- Plan and orchestrate campaigns that supports Lazada’s overall brand and marketing strategy.
- Manage the monthly campaign calendar for both category and cross-category campaigns.
- Ensure campaigns are optimized for search, and effectively drive traffic and sales.
- Engage stakeholders during the planning and execution phases of campaigns.
- Provide campaign performance insights and key learnings, as well as recommendations on how to improve future campaigns.
- Understand both the opportunities and limitations presented by the platform.
- Experiment with creative initiatives to engage new sellers and attract new customers.
- Stay on top of industry trends and share best practices across the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with minimum GPA 3.3 before May 2021.
- Major in Business, Economics, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering or any related field.
- Max of 18 months of working experience.
- Active in leadership roles via curricular involvement in university.
- Passionate on e-commerce merchandising, marketing, branding and understanding of consumer journey.
- Possess strong data analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable, and comfortable in a fast-changing and fluid environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation and negotiation skills in English and Indonesian.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm