At Lazada, we want to make a positive impact by accelerating the progress of Southeast Asia through commerce and technology. As a part of the Alibaba family, we believe in empowering all aspiring entrepreneurs by making it easy to do business anywhere. Our ecosystem of brands, sellers and customers in the region aims to transform the way businesses run so our customers lead better lives. We believe we can better achieve that with a great team. If you are bold and can be your authentic self, let's explore ways of shaping the future together.
What you will do
- Supporting LAZADA People team in L&D, Corporate Culture, Employee Engagement, and CSR projects.
- Work closely with other functions and regional team for LAZADA special projects (e.g. Campaign, Company Events).
- Create and manage content in internal media channels.
- Networking with Lazada employees from various department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year university students from any major (preferably Communications). Bachelor Degree holders are also welcome to apply.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both in Bahasa and English (written and spoken).
- Excellent in content writing skills.
- Familiar and able to design engaging content with Canva / Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong desire to learn along with the professional drive.
- Highly creative, well organized & detail oriented.
- Have experience in managing and or coordinating events (please mention the past events that you handled in the resume).
- Willing to work over-time if needed (including weekend).
- Available to work on a full-time internship (Monday-Friday) for 3 months.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Research and Development
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm