What You Will Do
- Coordinate interviews, follow-ups, and feedback schedule.
- Complete various projects as assigned Skills/Requirements.
- Connect with potential candidates via telephone and email to engage them in the recruitment process.
- Supporting and liaising with other team members within the TA team.
- Maintain the efficiency and accuracy of the TA process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in 3rd or 4th year of university or fresh graduate from top tier university, with a minimum of GPA 3.00.
- Interested to be part of our People and talent acquisition team.
- Seek a candidate who is energetic, enjoys working with people and would like to develop their skills in talent acquisition and learning more about recruitment.
- Excellent in communication skills, fluent in Bahasa and English (writing, speaking, and reading).
- Feel the responsibility for your actions and tasks.
- Available for a minimum of 3 months full-time work as an Intern.
Closing in 17 hours
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm