What You Will Do
- Work directly with the category team, onsite, traffic and marketing channels to drive sales.
- Analyze past performance to find trends.
- Create relevant campaigns to engage customers based on performance and market trends.
- Working closely with onsite and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize customer interest and sales.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet deadlines.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Creative mindset.
- Have experience in Marketing/Communication/Sales.
Closing in 4 days
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Operations
- Closing Date:12th May 2021, 6:00 pm