- Ensuring AVP vehicle fleet is managed and maintained in such a manner as to support operations in the most efficient way possible. Creating leadership culture, engaging IC for ownership, drive service level and growth, enforcing compliance and cost management.
- Work within the framework of AVP program and objective.
- Ensuring effective and timely maintenance, servicing and repair of AVP vehicles in order to minimize down time.
- Conducting and monitor acquisitions of vehicle unit with supplier or vendors (Contracts and PR for vehicle acquisitions).
- Work closely within AVP lead for tactical planning and executions of vehicle acquisitions, partnerships, implementation, deployment and performance monitoring, corrective & preventive solutions.
- Establishing good relationship and coordination with suppliers, inter-department (hub, fleet etc) and ICs.
- Create and maintain sustainable and cost effective for Alternative Vehicle Program.
- Venture new source of vehicle unit.
- Unit deployment to each required area.
- Assist & reporting AVP lead in ensuring Alternative Vehicle Program is developed and managed as per objectives area of performance, quality, qualifications and EHS.
- Monthly and Quarterly report of pipeline number for AVP deployment.
- Analyze issued and work closely with AVP lead, Hub Management teams and other related department for corrective & preventive solutions.
- Delivery of training to IC in order to strengthen capacity to delivery and vehicle operation/handling.
- Manage and optimizing coordination and communication with other business functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (in logistics /& Engineering preferable).
- Experience in Logistics /& General Transportation, warehouse or supply chain.
- Experience in management or supervisory.
- Experience within a fleet management.
- Advanced Negotiation Skills.
- Good command in English.
- Detail oriented and meticulous.
- Honest & trustworthy, and ability to handle difficult situations.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm