Are you a creative and ideas-driven person? Do you have the creativity and skills that are needed to contribute as a video editor intern?
Are you interested to experience what it feels like to work professionally and learn in the creative industry? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
We are looking for a Video Editor Intern who is open to working for a minimum of 3 months internship. The Video Editor Intern will assist our production team to edit multiple videos for our brand and/or clients' video output.
What You Will Do
- You will work with the creative lab and assist our full-time videographers in editing videos until final delivery.
- You will have the chance to learn from your co-workers everything about professional videography.
- You will be expected to be responsible, fast-learner, and proactive in your work.
- You will be in charge of important tasks that have an impact on our brand and agency business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A third-year university student or a fresh graduate from any university and experience of using video and editing equipment.
- Creative: Able to create concepts and turn them into designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to the target market.
- Excellent time-management skills: Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
- Willingness to learn: You are not afraid to explore and experiment with new tools and techniques to improve your skills.
- Full-time internship (3-4 months).
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro the experience is a definite plus.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics will be strongly considered.
- Proficient in Adobe Audition, Logic Pro X, Da Vinci is a plus.
- Have a strong professional portfolio as a freelance video editor/videographer.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm