Are you a final year college student or fresh graduate who has a passion for working at a Start-up Company? Do you have a strong interest in finding top talents? Are you looking to expand your knowledge of recruitment?
As an intern in Lamudi, you will get the best hands-on learning to prepare you for your first full-time job. You will directly assist the Talent Acquisition Team Lead with a wide range of projects related to HR talent sourcing, and other assigned HR tasks.
What You Will Do
- You will help manage candidate pipelines through our applicant tracking system and job portals.
- You will gain knowledge in sourcing passive candidates.
- You will post and maintain job announcements to LinkedIn and other job boards.
- You will help to strategize with recruiting team on best sourcing/researching practices.
- You will assist with strategic talent acquisition projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- High-quality communication - Able to perform effective communication using STAR technique.
- A natural network-er - Has strong experience in managing different stakeholders and an ability to create a meaningful conversation.
- Excellent analytical thinking - Thorough understanding of high-level profiles, precise in assessing the users' needs, and ask the right questions.
- Highly organized - Successfully finds productive ways in managing full-cycle recruitment process.
- Team Player - Understands there is no “I” in team. Understands that the team’s success is our own success and share responsibility when the team experiences difficulties along the way.
- You have a minimum in final year students or fresh graduates from reputable Universities.
- You have a medium to advanced level of English language (spoken & written).
- You are willing to do an internship for 3 months period.
- You take initiative and extremely reliable and detailed.
- You have a commitment to the job, and you are excited to work in a fast-growing startup.
- You have great communication skills.
- You are eager to learn and willing to go beyond the job description.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Dec 2020, 6:00 pm