Do you love developing engaging social media content? Are you interested to learn more about social media and develop skills for a successful career in marketing? Are you looking for a great place to start or further your career?
Currently we are looking for a Social Media Intern for 3 Months and in this opportunity, you will be trained to develop yourself as a Social Media Intern and will learn a lot about increasing social media presence.
You will have responsibility to plan social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns.
What You Will Do
- You will work with our Social Media team to manage the social media content calendar and brainstorm campaign ideas.
- You will assist Social Media Specialists to create monthly report.
- You will assist to approach KOLs and other external parties as part of a bigger marketing initiative.
- You will optimize content, tracking user traffic and assessing user response to different content posted.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students pursuing a Bachelor's degree, or fresh graduate who are interested in learning more about social media and content creation.
- Experience and having a portfolio or work examples that shows your copywriting / content creation skills is a plus.
- Social media savvy - You are familiar with the most current social media platforms and their effectiveness in promoting services and products to targeted audiences, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Creativity - You have a creative and innovative approach to their work to write engaging copy and to find new ways to develop content that helps the brand stand out from the competition.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm