Are you a creative and ideas-driven person? Do you have a genuine interest in social media and you’re well-informed about Influencer content? Have a basic understanding of the digital industries, especially TikTok?You’re always want to learn, eager to listen, and apply what you’ve learned?
If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
We are looking for a Social Media Intern who would help us plan, execute, and monitor all social media activity. The social media Intern also helping Social Media Specialist on finding & managing influencers, also creating activity reporting.
What You Will Do
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will help Social Media Specialist to create daily production & execution of social media activity.
- You will help Social Media Specialist to find & manage influencers.
- You will help Social Media Specialist to develop the company brand in TikTok.
- You will create post-reporting of social media activity.
Required Skills and Abilities
Is this you?
- Contribute to planning, monitoring, & executing social media activity, also social media influencers campaigns.
- Conduct ideation, research, implementing and executing day-to-day social media activity & influencers campaigns.
- Nice to have a basic understanding, creativity, & implementation in TikTok - Must have basic knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Creative, ideas-driven yet receptive to feedback.
- Hardworking, able to work in the team, & can-do attitude.
- Have good communication skills.
- Resourceful and Personable.
- Excellent verbal and written in English is a plus.
- Preferred - Undergraduate in Communications, Management, Marketing / Digital Marketing, Visual Comms, Graphic Design.
- Full time internship (3-4 months).
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience, Management,...
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm