Are you a fresh graduate who has a passion for working at a leading Real Estate Start-Up Company? Do you have a strong interest in developing businesses and keep all data on track? Are you looking to expand your knowledge in business especially the strategy of it?
If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As a Sales Effectiveness Support Intern in Lamudi, you will get the best hands-on learning to prepare you for your first full-time job for at least 3 months.
In this role, you will directly assist the Manager with a wide range of projects related to the frontline of improving the businesses & delivering key strategic projects, as well as dynamic tasks.
What You Will Do
- You will work closely with the Manager to successfully prepare and make the sales team's performance report every month for the top-level management.
- You will assist the strategy for executing on shared goals with our clients; project management of the marketing & sales plan to be executed with the client.
- You will make a priority and manage multiple complex project’s reports and data concurrently.
- You will assist in keeping track of the pipeline of the sales team and remind them of the unfinished tasks.
- You will be part of a team of high-powered professionals responsible for delivering key strategic projects that are essential to the success of the further growth of the company.
In summary - You can expect challenging tasks, flat hierarchies and will be working in close collaboration with the top-level management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You just finished your Bachelor's Degree from a reputable local university or foreign.
- You have a medium to advanced level of English language (spoken & written).
- You are highly organized, systematic, and able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- You have experience with office management tools (Google Sheet, Google Slides/PowerPoint).
- You are energetic, fearless, and persistent - not afraid to be bold and firm when executing the assignment.
- You are able to work across multiple function teams.
- You are initiatives, detail-oriented with great administration skills.
- You are a self-motivated/self-starter, with an ardent desire to learn new things.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm