We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Communication Intern with a "can-do" attitude to help make a plan and organize our events.
Your creativity, organizational skills, and vision will assist our company in amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client and employee relations, and improve our company's growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.
What You Will Do
- You will assist Marketing Communications Specialist to execute marketing activities on daily basis.
- You will maintain Community and make sure everything is on track.
- You will support all marketing activities, include - Campaign, Activation, and others.
- You will execute and maintain communications flow through several marketing channels.
- You will be responsible to help any Ad-Hoc request from internal and external parties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A third-year university student or a fresh graduate from any university, preferably majoring in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, and related major.
- Creative - Able to create concepts and turn them into designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to the target market.
- Excellent time-management skills - Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
- Willingness to learn - You are not afraid to explore and experiment with new tools and techniques to improve your skills.
- Strong proofing skills and attention to detail.
- Have a sense of visual design related to marketing.
- Creative, fast learner, multitasking, proactive & can-do attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm